Wednesday, July 11, 2007

MONEY is everything?








If you ask people this question, I think you will get this answer:-

"I think money not everything but that is most important other thing we need for our lives."
"I think money is necessary for me but not all of my purpose in my live. "

1. With money you can buy a bungalow but not a home;
2. With money you can buy a clock but not time;
3. With money you can buy a bed but you might not sleep well at night;
4. With money you can buy a book but not the knowledge;
5. With money you can buy a doctor but not the health;
6. With money you can buy a position but not the respect;
7. With money you can buy blood but not the life;
8. With money you can buy sex but not the love.

1. Without money you can't buy a house, how to build a home?
2. Without money how could u travel?
3. Without money I don't think you can sleep well too?
4. Without money do you think you can hold degree, master or doctorate?
5. Wihtout money you can't even have education? How you gonna get a good job in the 1st place? Unless you are Bill Gate's sons.
6. Without money don't say love, sex you also cannot enjoy it.

No comments: